Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Level 1 Service Desk Analyst for a contract role. This is an ASAP requirement, initially going through until June 2019, with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's Parliamentary Triangle location.
Within this role you will work as the primary contact point for technical escalation within the department. You will bring a strong sense of enthusiasm and a drive to provide high-level customer service in our Client's complex environment.
You will take on responsibilities that include:
- Resolution of basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and ticketing systems and escalation of issues to L2/3 as needed
- Provide queue management, utilising internal incident management tools
- Deliver Win 10 System Administration and Application Support including Office 2016
- Support Vendor Management for third party work as needed
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 1-2 years' experience working in a helpdesk environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory
- Experience in supporting Windows Operating Systems & Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193237.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply. Preference will be given to those holding an NV1 clearance.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.