About the Company
They are committed to improving people's experience of government services. This means improving the skills within government to deliver these services.
They work with other agencies to help them to create services that are simple, clear and fast to use.
People are at the centre of everything they do. They are committed to making services work for everyone, everywhere, regardless of their abilities. To do this, we use plain English and do research with real users to make sure we're on the right track.
About the role
As a Service Designer, you are frequently refining and applying service design methods to get the best outcome for end users and will be responsible for delivering an efficient and user-centred service experience.
- You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to help to understand the overall service opportunity and transition from current state to an improved service, using service design techniques.
- You will be working collaboratively in the design process to ensure that user needs are understood and considered in decisions the team is making.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organisations and government (20%)
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centred Design environment (25%)
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research (25%)
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences (10%)
- Demonstrated experience of producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and details service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team (20%)
- Demonstrated experience working on operational services (25%)
- Demonstrated experience presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders. (50%)
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA, familiarity with the research and design community within DTA and the APS> (25%)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 905 487 10 quoting reference 205748.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.