Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking multiple Customer Experience focused Service Designers to join our client's department that is currently mobilising in order to define solution and validate with customers.
In this role you would be working closely with the rest of the delivery team combining strong project management skills with the passion for customer experience. This role will require you to draw on your deep knowledge and experience to assist in establishing a solution which is optimised for customers and internal processes.
There are two roles currently available for two divisions within that department.
- You use human centred and evidence-based design methodologies and tools to create and anticipate deliver customer and business value through human experiences.
- You will direct teams on multiple projects using human-centred and participatory design methods to facilitate service improvement and new service design efforts.
- You are responsible for connecting the dots between customer needs, technology, business and design.
- A passion for Human Centered Experiences
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Proven collaborator with demonstrated ability to partner and drive cross-functional change.
- Strong understanding and experienced application of Service Design, HCD methodologies and activities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198421