The Service Designer will be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning user, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and delightful experiences for all users.
The successful candidates will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard; including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
The Service Designer will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
Our client is seeking self-driven, curious individuals with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement; being committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives.
Applicants should demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard,
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices,
- User experience design and accessibility in digital services.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement,
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences,
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Experience working on transactional services (desirable)
- Have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services. (desirable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 240305