About the Company:
The Innovation Hub of a large Consultancy who work with a range of industries and clients to provide rapid technology development to help their clients who sit across a wide array of industries to embrace new technologies and ways of working. Working with clients to explore new ideas, build and produce rapid prototypes and software delivering new technology to drive business value.
About the role:
As the Service Designer as part of a creative Design team, lead a program of work to create a new and/or upgraded series of Global demos that bring to life the Groups ability to deliver world class business transformations using the power of the AWS.
* Understand the strategic vision of key stakeholders within the AWS practice Globally
* Understand how the existing demo catalogue could be enhanced
* Rapidly synthesise the key areas of opportunity
* Rapidly Co-Design high-level concepts, providing the business with a vision of what an ideal suite of new Demos/assets could look like
* Create a roadmap for the design build and delivery of the demos
Skills and experience:
* Demonstrated experience in service design and/or human centred design
* Experience in the development of service solutions, preferably in a technology/innovation environment
* Experience in managing projects and multiple stakeholder groups
* Experience in carrying out user research, identifying opportunity areas and creating high-level concepts
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 213212.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.