The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is seeking quotes from the Digital Marketplace for experienced contractors to be involved in a range of service design activities to reshape, streamline, and improve the delivery of several whole-of-government services we provide to government agencies.
Skills and experience:
- 2 years' experience in the design of digital services for large organisations and government
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centred Design environment
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research for delivery teams working on operational services
Due to security clearance require for the role, applicants must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209601.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.