Our government client is looking for an experienced Service Designer for an initial 6 month contract with the ability to extend for another 12 months.
They must have a current Baseline clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Service Designer will work closely with others in the team to:
- Champion a customer-centric and holistic approach to service delivery
- Oversee discovery and user research activities to understand the current state of services and identify user needs and pain-points
- Undertake strategic design and evaluation of services
- Undertake research activities to identify opportunities for organisation efficiency and capability improvement
- Implement change management strategies to ensure adoption of desired change to processes, systems and behaviours.
- Oversee the delivery of the customer experience across multiple services and develop guidelines, service principles and vision.
- Track and measure service improvements to discern impact and delivery of value to customers.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- A hands-on approach with demonstrated experience undertaking and overseeing research activities.
- An influential communicator experienced in leading co-design and collaborative workshops with various stakeholders.
- Experience aligning teams to strategic priorities including developing future state value propositions, business models, and service principles.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a design related discipline (User Research, Design, Psychology, Anthropology, etc.), or substantial experience and in leading, coordinating and facilitating research and design activities.
- A demonstrated deep understanding and experience of the DTA Service Design and Delivery Process; the DTA Digital Service Standard; agile ways of working and scaled agile practices.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham and quote job reference 208373.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.