My client, a key government organisation in education is looking to bring on a talented Service Delivery Manager to help implement a new Behaviour and Strategy policy. The ideal candidate will be familar with, or have demonstrated experience in facilitating social policy reforms and transformation.
You will need to have a deep knowledge of user experience design and understanding of information architecture, however the role is not strictly IT focused and will have an emphasis on the business and social impacts.
- Collaborate across various teams to combine business needs with effective user experience
- Create dynamic visual presentations and concept models
- Develop sitemaps and process flows to present to senior stakeholders
- Facilitate user-testing sessions and design workshops
- Identify opportunities for improvement to the User Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in preparing and facilitating large client workshops
- Proven ability developing user journey maps in reposonse to key customer needs
- Thorough knowledge of UX/UI conepts and processes
- Understanding of multi-channel digital ecosystems
- Relevant Business or Behavioural tertiary qualifications
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 204488.