- 12 months contract
- Geelong based
- Federal Government
A Government client is looking for a number of Service Designer Lead for long term contracts based in Geelong.
The Service Designer Lead will be accountable for leading the service design team, providing Product Owner support for high level design, and developing and refining the ongoing experience enhancements
The role will involve the following.
- Collaboratively lead the development of a roadmap of design-led initiatives that will enable the service outcomes of the program, including the research, analysis and identification of service challenges and opportunities, envisioning new service concepts and planning a program of work
- Envision and communicate service concepts that illustrate all components and touchpoints of a new or enhanced service, leveraging contemporary design methods such as Human Centered Design
- Developing and leading high-performing multidisciplinary teams and in utilising Human Centered Design, Lean and Agile delivery methods
- Leading and designing research activities (quantitative and qualitative) with a broad section of people to inform current state experience and pain points to identify service enhancement requirements
- Leading teams to design and present future state experiences through journey mapping, business process mapping, and development of design artefacts such as design briefs, acceptance criteria, blueprints, personas, journeys, scenarios and roadmaps
- Utilise tools and methods to support the Agency to prioritise service enhancements, including desirability, feasibility an viability of enhancements
- Champion person centric decision making methods within the team and the broader business
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrated experience in applying various design methods to successfully design organisation
- wide service solutions within a multi-channel environment
- Understanding of Human Centered Design principles applied within a Government context
- have experience working within a Government agency and providing policy advice to leadership is desirable.
For more information please call John quoting reference : 194742