Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking a resilient Service Design Lead to join our client's solution design division to lead the discovery process and generate new user insights to better the division.
In this role, you would be working closely with the rest of the solution design team combining strong project management skills with the passion for customer experience. This role will require you to draw on your deep knowledge and experience to assist in establishing a solution which is optimised for customers and internal processes.
Informing design direction and providing sufficient context to drive prioritisation, road mapping, story elaboration and estimation.
Lead the discovery process; Work with the strategy team, to help gather evidence on the business problem (baseline) so it can be shared with the team and subsequently be available to assist in tracking success measure
Responsible for developing Design Guidelines and other artefacts as appropriate for relevant projects.
- Setting direction and delivery of interaction designs for systems, portals and applications.
- Significant practical experience leading design or research projects end-to-end and applying human centred design to real business problems.
- Experience in educating, communicating and facilitating people on Customer Experience or Design Thinking methodologies
- Competence in evidence-based customer research techniques, analysing complex raw data sets and uncovering fact-based insights
- Competence in one or more design disciplines (eg: Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design, User Experience etc)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #199731