Our client, one of the Australian Iconic Enterprise is seeking a Service Delivery Analyst with strong end user computing (EUC) and device provisioning background.
You will support the Workspace Mobility Lead to ensure the assigned services are delivered in accordance with overall ITSM strategy and in line service contract lifecycle of Network and Workspace Technology
- Assisting with the proactive management of issues relating to the assigned service(s), ensuring these are effectively tracked and communicated.
- Ensuring assigned services(s) are maintained to the standards and set out under the relevant vendor contractual SLAs - As guided by the lead.
- Builds positive and influential relationships between the internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Ensures that all interfaces between our client and external providers function smoothly and update them as required.
- Maintaining an operational service catalogue to consume for the assigned and relevant service(s).
- Participates in regular service review meetings with internal and external stakeholders ensuring ensure project delivery pipelines remains efficient.
- Conducts analysis to identify, manage and fix issues with supplier delivery services, to ensure there is no loss of service due to inadequate planning.
- Ensures all identified service issues are managed to resolution.
- Acts as an escalation point for the business for the assigned service(s).
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #199976