My client, a leading global bank are looking to bring on two exceptional IT Service Delivery Specialists to join a newly formed, high performing team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a large and diverse IT environment, preferably within another financial institution.
Your key areas of accountability will be around Service Management, IT Risk and Governance, Compliance, Vendor Management, Incident and Problem Management. You will be working closely across with all business lines across the APAC region. You will need to drive a strong culture of problem management & continuous improvement, fostering and managing excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Establish a process of continual monitoring of IT controls to ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Produce reports on KCIs, KPIs and KRIs and track any corrective actions
- Co-ordinate the collection, review and submission of evidence for audit purposes
- Major Incident Management and reporting
- At least 5 years' experience in a large IT support environment
- Understanding of Regulatory and Compliance requirements related to IT and in financial institutions
- Experience in IT Architecture, Risk and Governance
- Ability to manage and report on KPIs, KCIs and KRIs
- Experience working in a diverse technology environment
- Knowledge of project management principles and service process frameworks (ITIL)
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 200195.