In this role you are the single point of accountability for IT Operations for all aspects of the Cards and Personal Loans portfolio / platform. You will be expected to lead the high priority incident management process, operational reporting against the ITIL framework, improved reporting and visibility for our customers and stakeholders as well as driving better value from our partners, governing their performance and empowering the appropriate business and DOT forums within your Portfolio.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will provide thought leadership by building strong working relationships with key business and IT stakeholders to improve outcomes, identify operation improvement opportunities leading to reduced cost of services, improved E2E Risk management all of which drive better outcomes across the Retail Product domain.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Establish and maintain effective engagement across all stakeholder groups
* Own and drive service recovery actions on behalf of the business
* Review and assess both the efficiency and effectiveness of processes/applications to best deliver against current and future Business and Customer needs
* Accountable for ensuring that agreed service levels across the portfolio are adhered to
Your Skills & Experience
* Excellent analytical, reporting, negotiation and decision making skills.
* People and relationship management skills and ability to successfully manage conflicting priorities
* Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills for regularly consulting key stakeholders across the organisation
* Experience in implementing reporting frameworks
* Experience working in a large and complex financial services, technology services or consulting environments.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197621