- Manage, coordinate and improve processes around service delivery
- ASX listed, award winning Fintech, heavily focused on technology innovation
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus
Australian owned, ASX listed innovative and leading Fintech, who have won several significant awards. They develop and deliver innovative robust software solutions that automate workloads, streamline processes, drive efficiency and scalability. Offering solutions which have transformed the efficiency and profitability for wealth accounting businesses.
Manage, coordinate and improve processes for the delivery of product support, technical support and partner support to the organisations customer base. Ensuring that all systems and processes in place ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of application support
- Introduce practices towards continuous process improvement vis systemisation and automation
- Coordinate teams to ensure any major incidents are managed
- Improve support capability across all products and SLA metrics
Skills and Experience:
- Strong staff management and communication skills
- Previous support experience
- Experienced in service delivery practices
- Accounting practice experience or knowledge of superannuation administration systems would be considered as highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm quoting reference 190192.