Reporting directly into the Head of Workplace Technology Services you will be responsible for managing the strategic and operational delivery of the End User Computing Services across the entire organisation. This is a role with great organisational reach and exposure providing you with the opportunity to work with many different parts of the business and establish strong-partnership style-relationships with key internal stakeholders.
It includes management of external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the required products and services and the supplier strategy is fit for purpose. As a key Service Delivery Manager you will anticipate and resolve problems, manage continuous service improvement and innovation and drive the decision-making process to ensure the underlying technologies and supplier partnerships are providing the necessary operational service levels to meet the business outcomes.
- Supports the strategic and operational delivery of the related IT Services across the organisation.
- Manages key external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of required products and services.
- Supports the supplier strategy and ensures external providers are fit for purpose and function to agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Acts as a key business escalation point within the business for items relating to service and delivery.
- Partners with IT Business Relationship owners to understand business demand on the service, service effectiveness and drive business satisfaction.
- Provides leadership and direction to all direct reports, fosters and encourages positive people management strategies.
- Proven experience managing large 3rd Party Vendor Relationships.
- A strong background in Service Delivery models, IT tools and technologies
- Collaborative with effective communications skills.
- Ability to find ways of pre-empting and solving problems.
- Proven ability to quickly establish both internal and external relationships at senior levels.
- Ability to influence and drive and deliver outcomes for the benefit of the broader organisation.
- Experience in developing and analysing reporting data (costs, incidents, stock, etc.) to identify trends and insights to drive service improvement
- Solid financial experience and acumen (budgeting, forecasting, unit price, service pricing, etc.).
- Ability to innovate and drive new and changed services across a diverse and dispersed workforce.
- A background in End User Computing related tools and technologies is preferred including but not limited to: Desktop, Field Services, Server Based Tools (eg SCCM, SCOM),
- An ability to demonstrate experience in related key EUC Service Lines is preferred: Device Provisioning, Application Presentation & Delivery, Maintenance, Communications and Messaging, User Help and Support or Printing.
- Other technologies of relevance: Windows 10, Office 2016, Corporate Mobility, Collaboration tools such as Office 365, Skype for Business, Email\messaging, SharePoint, OneDrive, Audio Visual
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to come and work at a progressive organisation and join a team with a fresh outlook and great culture. You will partner with key internal stakeholders and key external vendors to take ownership of and develop the End User Computing supplier strategy.
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.