The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand the customer's business and the impact of the Service Integration and Management ecosystem on its ability to succeed.
- Support the organisational change initiatives required to transition the customer's operations to the commercial-based Multi Sourcing Integration ecosystem model.
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organisation to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction.
- Oversee the functions including ecosystem governance, customer engagement, service transition, and performance management.
- Oversee the Service Operations including Incident, Problem, Change, Event, Configuration, Knowledge, Request Fulfilment, and Service Catalogue.
- Optimise the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven track record in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, Management or related field.
- Experience in IT service management.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a complex environment and driving performance achievement and improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in developing relationships with key stakeholders and product owners.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 209961
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.