Looking for a Service Provider Manager with a background in Wintel Infrastructure and IT Governance with strong Vendor / Relationship Management skills.
The Service Provider Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and delivery governance of one or more end-to-end Workplace Technology Services contractually supplied by 3rd party Service Providers, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience:
- 10 -15 experience in Microsoft (Wintel) based Workplace Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Wintel infrastructures
- 5-10 year's designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel desktop and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- Advanced level experience with design, implementing and managing enterprise desktop and application deployment technologies and toolsets (SCCM, Altiris, IBM Big Fix)
- Strong experience with Win7, Win10, Office 365 and Mac based environments
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevent industry certifications (MCSE etc) of equivalent experience
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field