What you will get to do:
- Understand customer purpose and success.
- Understand and oversee SLAs
- Develop and maintain customer success milestone plans and desired outcome roadmaps.
- Work with the Governance & Reporting team
- Conduct operations meetings vendors
- Manage an analyst
- put in place process improvement
- Work with operations teams to monitor and manage service governance and risk.
- Help identify, discuss, and present service improvements that maximise value to the business.
We want you on board if you have:
- Proven business acumen, including experience in understanding and articulating customer success/outcomes.
- Managing customer expectations and identifying growth opportunities.
- Experience in ITIL-based activities, operations, and performance management.
- Demonstrable experience working within operational environments responsible for critical business services.
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Experience with Helpdesk operations
- The ability to apply initiative, innovative, and a strong commitment to achieving business objectives.
- Data-driven, detail-oriented service excellence, delivery, and customer satisfaction, and problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Activity planning, co-ordination, and stakeholder management skills.
- Data analysis and reporting skills, and an ability to identify service improvement opportunities.
The succesful candiate will have strong exposure to helpdesk operations, exposure to microsoft and be confident with a demanding business.
If this sounds like you please apply within.