4-6 months contract with possible extensions
About the role
One of our NSW Government Department client is seeking to engage an experienced Service Delivery Lead/Scrum Master.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Act as Scrum Master and Change Management specialist & develop plans and manage the delivery of approved products - preferably Salesforce or other SaaS cloud platforms
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Lead and facilitate scrum, backlog refinement, sprint planning, reviews
- Identify and allocate resources, develop and manage budgets, liaise with key stakeholders including steering committee communications.
- Support the delivery of all governance materials, artefacts and meetings.
- Lead and manage the delivery team to successfully deliver all key milestones.
- Report escalating issues through variances and managing delivery by exception.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement.
- Identify and mitigate impediments and risks, ensure delivery team productivity and facilitate an environment of team spirit and constructive changes
- Experienced Agile/Scrum Master with Change Management experience
- Refined influencing skills, sound judgment and drive
- Scrum Certified - Preferable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192492.