Working with the client's CEO, this role is being managed exclusively by Peoplebank Australia. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with a detailed brief on the industry, company and role.
The Company, Position Purpose & Responsibilities...
Our client is a fast growth SaaS business, and dominant leader within their industry with a range build for user B2B and B2C products.
With a reputation as the best software in their industry, in just a few years they have secured thousands of customers with more than $1b in transactions processed through their platform each month. They are hiring a Senior Applications Support Manager who will ensure delivery of world class customer service, lead and develop their customer success and champion customer advocacy and a 'customer first' focus in everything they do for existing and upcoming products...
Reporting to the CEO and leading experienced team leaders, the Senior Applications Support Manager will work with engineering, sales, marketing and finance, owning and leading every aspect of Customer Support, Onboarding, Training & Account Management.
You & Your experience...
- Outstanding customer support knowledge and experience
- MUST HAVE worked in a SaaS product environment (recently)
- Building successful B2B and B2C customer success programs for SaaS product businesses
- Strong analytical mindset to be able to provide data analytics
- Demonstrated success leading and building high performing teams
- Authenticity & passion, ownership and action orientation, drive, determination and decisiveness
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- Highest level of verbal and written communication skills
This is a critical role for our client. They are looking for a very strong SaaS background, combined with excellent customer centric focused experience and the ability to lead a team (already performing very well) in addition to providing analysis and data analytics. You will be joining a growing company, full of incredibly capable and passionate professionals. It's a job worth exploring! To apply please use #207314