Our client, one of Australia's iconic enterprise, is looking for a service delivery analyst to join their team for a 6-month opportunity.
The ideal candidate will support the operational delivery of following core IT functions:
- End User Computing (EUC)
- Print Services
- Support the Workplace Services Lead to ensure the assigned service(s) are delivered in accordance with the overall ITSM strategy and in line service contract lifecycle for Workspace technology
- Assisting with the proactive management of issues relating to assigned service(s), ensuring these are effectively tracked and communicated
- Maintain an operational service catalogue to consume for the assigned and relevant service(s)
- Participate in regular service review meetings with internal and external stakeholders ensuring project delivery pipelines remain efficient
- Ensuring all identified service issues are managed to resolution.
- Acts as an escalation point for the business for the assigned service(s).
Skills and experience
- ITIL foundation mandatory, higher certifications would be advantageous
- Proven experience working with large 3rd party vendor relationships
- Background in Workspace and End User experience technology service tools and technologies
- Experience in developing and analysing reporting data to identify trends and insights
- Demonstrated experience in one (or more) of the key NVS Service Lines (Mobility, Telephony, EUC, Print)
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or contact Ryan at email@example.com for more information.