Out client, one of the Australia's Iconic Enterprise is seeking a Service Delivery Analyst with MDM (Mobile device management) background to join their team for an initial 6-month opportunity .
We are really looking for someone who has had experience provisioning mobiles, assisting end users with queries around iOS and Android. Along with any experience with an MDM platform such as AirWatch (Preferably) , MobileIron, Intune.
- Supporting the Workspace Mobility Lead to ensure the assigned service(s) are delivered in accordance with the overall ITSM strategy and in line service contract lifecycle for Network and Workspace technology.
- Assisting with the proactive management of issues relating to the assigned service(s), ensuring these are effectively tracked and communicated
- Maintaining an operational service catalogue to consume for the assigned and relevant service(s).
- Participates in regular service review meetings with internal and external stakeholders ensuring ensure project delivery pipelines remains efficient.
- Conducting analysis to identify, manage and fix issues with supplier delivery services, to ensure there is no loss of service due to inadequate planning.
- Ensuring all identified service issues are managed to resolution.
- Acts as an escalation point for the business for the assigned service(s).
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #201692