Support the strategic and operational delivery of service. Manage external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of required products and services whilst acting as a key business escalation point for items relating to the service provided.
- Support one or more Service Delivery Managers to ensure the assigned services(s) are delivered into the company by major IT service providers in accordance with the contractual terms.
- Supports the strategic and operational delivery of the End User Computing service.
- Management of external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of required products and services.
- Supports the supplier strategy and ensures robust SLAs are maintained to deliver value for money; ensures that services received meet the SLA requirements documented.
- Acts as a key business escalation point for items relating to the service.
- Ensure services received meet the SLA requirements.
- Take ownership and proactive management of issues relating to supplier delivery services.
- Conduct trends analysis to identify, manage and fix issues with supplier delivery services, to ensure there is no loss of service.
- Build positive and influential relationships with suppliers to demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Technical experience
- Windows 10 rollout experience
- 2nd level support experience
- Experiene in printing (Adhoc, Hardware, Analysing data)
- Excellent communication skills
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today and upload your updated CV in WORD format.
Or call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257 to find out more.
Job reference: 193109