About the role
As a Service Transition Coordinator you will work to the Service Delivery Manager and Project Management team to ensure that new and changing services are successfully transitioned in line with key deliverables. This role requires the right individual to have proven experience in Service Transition, whilst developing their own Service Management experience.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR).
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU.
- Develop and improve service transition processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed throughout the Service Transition across the organisation.
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition by providing ongoing support and expertise.
- Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services.
- Ensure all process comply within internal ACSC security and technology standards.
- Establish and maintain Service Catalogue and associated OLAs and SLAs where required.
Skills and experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum 3 years experience)
- Experience working in an ITIL Release or Change Management role
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Experience in Risk Management and Service Improvement.
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 50
MUST HAVE NV1 CLEARANCE
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 209676.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.