- Develop and execute agreed IT Services Continuity processes and drive performance improvements over time to ensure fit for purpose. Furthermore, managing the co-ordination, analysis and integration of Business and IT Service Continuity activities, to ensure that the appropriate levels of resilience are in place for the company's services.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and is the point of contact and control for IT and other business areas for, service continuity and disaster recovery.
- Help to define and assist in the development of IT service continuity compliance for all key services, working cross-functionally to accomplish overall objectives.
- Perform regular reviews of IT service continuity procedures by performing DR exercises to ensure they are current, enforceable and meets business objectives, and instigate corrective actions where required.
- Maintain a comprehensive IT testing schedule, testing all continuity plans in line with business requirements.
- Ensure that all IT service continuity management plans, risks and activities underpin and align with all business continuity plans, risks and activities.
- 3-5 years relevant industry experience in a similar role in complex IT and service environments.
- Knowledge and experience of Business/Service Continuity processes and IT Service Management.
- Able to present to executive forums on risk profile and continuity preparation and testing
- Team player, customer focused and have an enthusiasm for continuity solution.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY today or, if you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.