A large IT client is in need of a IT Incident Analyst/Customer Service Consultant for initial 6 months in Sydney CBD or Canberra CBD.
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools (Service NOW)
- Answer calls, incident management, and the processing of ad-hoc service requests.
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, VOSS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage third parties to ensure customer SLAs are met
- Use various systems and applications including Remedy, ServuceNow
- Customer service
- Problem solving andproblem analysis
Skills and experience
- MUST have Baseline or NV1 or NV2 Clearance
- Effective call management skills
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality customer service
- High level of organisational and time management skills and ability to promote customer advocacy
- Must have tools such as SMEC Remedy or Cisco Unified Call Manager 7.5 or Cisco Unity Connection Administrator or BMC Remedy 7.0 and 7.5
Please note the clearance (Baseline/NV1/NV2) is a MUST HAVE. Otherwise, your application will not be processed.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 240193.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.