Our client is seeking to engage 2 Service Centre Assistants to be the "first-point-of-contact" for customer for logging ICT incidents and requests and provide the highest standards of service to customers.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Lead and role model customer focused behaviour by delivering the highest standards of service to our customers.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agree performance standards and mutual expectations. Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance to be improved and take personal responsibility for optimising your potential.
- Provide quality "first-point-of-contact" customer service for the resolution of ICT incidents and service requests, including "fix-on-first-contact" to support Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in the fulfilment of service requests including the logging of new requests.
- Ensure technical capability for the delivery of ICT services is optimised by the continuous development of skills and the sharing of information and knowledge with team members.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647.