One of our Market Leading Financial Enterprise client is looking for a Permanent Service Architect who is experet in Master Data Management (MDM) or Salesforce.
As Service Architect, you will be owning the MDM or Salesforce platform within the organisation and will need to provide technical direction and leadership to individual technology service teams, across the technology lifecycle.
Service Architects are accountable to develop and maintain the following outputs - each aligned to architectural principles and patterns:
- Rationale -clarity of why the service should exist from an architectural perspective
- Boundaries -clarify of the capability encompassed by a set of systems and components that should be more related and/or tightly coupled within the service, as opposed to being external to the service
- Target state and pathway -the capabilities, technologies, systems and components that frame the future for the service, informing the service backlog and sequencing
- Published API set -the discoverable and self-describing catalogue of current and planned service APIs to access and use the service
- Published event model -the published listing of service events and associated event relationships for others to subscribe to, aligned to enterprise standards & patterns
- Data model -the canonical data models that inform APIs and events together with the downstream data flows to data lakes and analytics, aligned to enterprise standards to ensure cohesiveness across services
- Dependency graph -service dependencies within and beyond the service
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: < 187033>
Please click the apply button.