One of our well known, global IT consultancy, is seeking Server specialist - Windows for their office based in Sydney CBD.
Day-to-Day Windows Administration skills is all this role needs, with a reasonable level of AD, DNS and Citrix.
- Provide technical support including installation, configuration, maintenance, security and compliance of Client Enterprise Systems, with a focus on Windows Administration.
- Support various infrastructure platforms such as AD, Backup, DNS, and Exchange.
- Accommodate software installation and upgrade projects for application owners.
- Intel Hardware configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and upgrade of physical servers.
- Security and operational incident response.
- OS Patch Implementation, administration & status monitoring
- The role has out of hours work and has rostered On-Call components.
- The role is location specific, i.e. onsite support of systems at their location at ALC and DR Sites.
- Strong experience in Windows System Administration.
- Experience in developing and deploying Windows SOE
- Have worked with automation and compliance tools across Windows environments (e.g. SCOM, SCCM or others).
- Scripting languages, preferably Powershell.
- Experience in using modern Windows based monitoring and logging platforms.
- Strong understanding of storage concepts and FC/IP based storage protocols.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and TCP/UDP based protocols
- MCSE/MCSA, AWS certification
- Containerisation experience (e.g. Docker on Windows)
- Routing, switching concepts and firewalling experience
- Interest in Infrastructure oriented Open Source communities
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 199884.