Our client, a well known & big global consultancy, is seeking a Server specialist - Linux to ork from their Sydney CBD office location.
Primary responsibilities is Day-to-Day BAU, with a bit of a security background (SOE hardening, New 2FA platform, etc) where it would be helpful.
- Provide technical support including installation, configuration, maintenance, security and compliance of Client Enterprise Systems, with a focus on Linux Administration.
- Support various infrastructure platforms such as Backup, DNS, Logging and Monitoring.
- Accommodate software installation and upgrade projects for application owners.
- Intel Hardware configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and upgrade of physical servers.
- Security and operational incident response.
- OS Patch Implementation, administration & status monitoring.
- Strong experience in Linux System Administration. Must be able to demonstrate advanced troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in developing and deploying Linux SOE
- Have worked with automation and compliance tools for maintaining uniformity across Linux environments (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Red Hat Satellite).
- Scripting languages, preferably Python.
- Experience in using modern Linux based monitoring and logging platforms.
- Strong understanding of storage concepts and FC/IP based storage protocols.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and TCP/UDP based protocols.
- RHCE/RHCA, AWS certification
- Containerisation experience (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
For more information, please contact pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 199885