A leading, global IT Company located in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Server Engineer for a 4 - 6 month contract to assist in the migration of Virtual Machines with VMWare vSphere , vMotion or other 3rd party migration tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage;
- Design and implementation of Backup and Disaster Recovery;
- Deploy vCentre Server Appliance to be highly available.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in migrating Virtual Machines with VMWare vSphere , vMotion or other 3rd party migration tools;
- Ideally must have experience working in large, complex environments;
- Experience with DELL Servers.
- Good knowledge of NetApp Filers;
- Understanding the Architecture and Design of SAN/NAS Infrastructure;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
If you have the required skills and experience above and would like to be considered, please apply now with a suitable resume.All resumes will be reviewed, and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (Job reference 188178).