Role - Server / Infrastructure Engineer
Duration - 6 month + possible extensions
Location - Brisbane CBD
Flexible work arrangements
About the role
An excellent opportunity to work for a global organisation within their service delivery team catering APAC region based in Brisbane. This role would require to support large volume of projects in security space.
Skills and experience
- Excellent Windows Server 2008+
- Windows Services, Scheduled Tasks
- IIS Admin
- Excellent AD Admin (around user object settings)
- Experience with GMSAs (Group Managed Service Accounts)
- Experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Good Cyber Security understanding
- CyberArk exp preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Documentation and leadership skills
For more information, please contact Donna Prince on 07 3003 7645 OR Moitri Banerjee 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 238919.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.