Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for multiple Business Analyst roles.
This is a 2 year contract.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst on major software implementation projects incorporating requirements management, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling including object oriented techniques.
- Experience in working on COTS implementation project is a must.
- Stakeholder engagement including internal business units, technical teams and software vendors.
- Ability to document existing and future business processes by the use of appropriate modelling tools.
Ability to document the tractability of requirements through to architecture and design.
- Issue analysis and resolution.
- Strong analytical and process mapping skills.
- Experienced presenting to large groups both internally and externally. Should have previous experience in conducting workshops and presenting complex information clearly.
- Possess exceptional quality written and verbal skills particularly the development of project documentation.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.