About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications within a Federal Government Agency.
- Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Manage Salesforce Sandboxes and Scratch Org to support development teams.
- Develop and continuously improve standards for Salesforce environment and release management.
- Seek out automation opportunities for improved management of the Salesforce landscape
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
Skills and experience
- More than 5 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM211 or at least ADM201
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce integration into other technology platforms.
- Excellent communication skills
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve, automate and implement streamlined processes
- Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of Salesforce Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics and/or Health Cloud is desirable.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and experience is highly desirable.
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 248663.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.