We are looking for a passionate, hands on Senior iOS Software Engineer with experience creating iOS apps at scale. You will be joining a leading Multinational Digital company based at Macquarie Park- at an exciting time of rejuvenation and reinvention and help redefine and build the native iOS application on an initial 6-month contract.
You will be part of the team responsible for developing native applications and responsible for technical designing and implementing the iOS application for consumers.
- 5+ years iOS application development experience (Swift and Objective-C)
- Strong user interface design skills across iPhone and iPad interfaces keeping the performance optimal
- SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, web service and database integrations as well as iOS application ecosystems
- Good understanding of popular UX/UI design tools, such as photoshop, paintcode etc.
- Experience of integrating with third party systems and SDK's e.g. Google Maps/Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal etc.
- Experience with Web Services Integration/Development, Agile Software Development, especially using REST/JSON, OAuth 2.0, etc.
- A strong understanding of agile development best practices including Scrum and Lean methodologies.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A strong interest in all things Apple and IOS with a laser focus on the latest capabilities, devices and methodologies
- Ability to execute high level application architecture designs to meet business requirements, finding simple solutions to complex problems
- Be a team player and effective communicator who's able to discuss and explain complex technical issues with others outside your speciality
If you enjoy a dynamic working environment and collaborative team culture, please apply today!