Senior iOS Developer
Our client is a leading Fintech based in North Sydney. Due to an increase in new projects, they are seeking an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join their team for a 3 month contract to cover maternity leave to begin ASAP. This role is to create digital software to be used across any of the digital channels available to the business (including web sites and native apps) and to provide leadership through experience and technical capabilities.
- Digital Development SME - Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms (including a combination of Bootstrap, AngularJS, Objective C, Swift and Android Java or Kotlin)
- Create innovative (and simple) solutions to business problems and technical issues as they arise
- Write high quality, re-usable code which can be easily reused and extended
- Have the capability to understand end to end solutions which use a range of different technologies
- Solid iOS development with strong experience of Objective-C , XCode, Cocoa, Swift
- Awareness of principals of managing development processes with an interest in agile development practices eg. XP, Scrum and experience with TDD/BDD and unit testing iOS applications
- Sound understanding of design patterns and solid grasp of Object Oriented design
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- At least one application in the Apple App Store
- Ability to work alone/be self-directed
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters at Jayd.Venters@peoplebank.com.au quoting job ref #200529 or please click the apply button.