Our client is the leading global professional services company, that provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Now looking for a Senior Functional Consultant to lead with requirements gathering sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in the CRM space. This role is based in Sydney on an initial 6 month Contract.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement
- Communicate Salesforce's capabilities and limitations to customers
- Plan and lead discovery workshops; facilitate large audience discussions and present solutions
- Identify and document customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional user stories, epics and components
- Organize and drive process reengineering sessions
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming
- Build and demo prototypes in Salesforce
- 3+ years Experience with com configuration and/or custom development across the suite of Salesforce products
- Experience as Business Analyst or Functional Consultant on a Global implementation of SFDC Sales, Service, Community Clouds, or similar and considered a domain expert in one of the three (preferred)
- Experience of Lightning implementations (preferred)
- Experience preferred in a specific customer vertical (Higher Ed, Financials, Energy, etc.)
- Strong ability to understand customer needs and pain points, facilitate deep discussions, and challenge status quo
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 188634.