About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior eLearning Specialist you will be working on a highly visible project developing the eLearning to uplift competencies across thousands of staff. You will undertake planning, design and production of e-learning materials, desktop publishing content, design and multimedia artwork and publications to support the delivery of high quality eLearning training programs The training will need to be fit for purpose and cover training design, assessment design and professional standards
- Conduct analysis of learning outcomes mapped to learning modules
- Development of interactive learning materials and assessments
- Development of e-learning materials and assessments for PC and iPad.
- Work with the L&D LMS Team for testing of e-learning modules and integration with SuccessFactors and use on published media support
- Work with the L&D LMS Team to upload E-learning modules to SuccessFactors production in collaboration with L&D
- Ability to craft and design course material across a variety of formats (online, video, digital, audio, classroom etc.)
- Conduct and facilitate content workshops with internal stakeholders to assess training needs in conjunction with other project team members
- Develop a variety of learning solutions across multiple platforms such as digital platforms, mobile devices, virtual classrooms, videos etc.
- Make recommendations for training plans, course material, multimedia, learning objectives etc.
- Previous experience as a Senior eLearning Consultant or Specialist
- Demonstrated capability to work independently without supervision
- Demonstrated capability to understand the complex needs of stakeholders and to develop fit-for-purpose solutions that are practical and sustainable
- Previous experience with Transport, Rail or other Blue collar Industries is preferred
- Proven industry experience working as an Instructional Designer.
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills.
- A strong portfolio that shows a diverse and creative range of work and solutions in the Instructional Design and e-Learning arena.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Display knowledge of instructional design, online learning theories, online course design, virtual classrooms etc
- Working with authoring and E-Learning tools such as Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Lectora, etc
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- A creative approach and an ability to think outside of the box.
- Course design and development skills.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes We
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 197036
Please click the apply button.