- Work with a broad base of stakeholders to elicit, capture and document metadata requirements.
- Develop new or modify existing business processes to capture and record new metadata.
- Work with business areas to collect and apply new metadata to existing content.
- Consult with business to identify, define and solve problems.
- Develop or update work instructions as required.
- Provide business analysis services to other projects as required.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Previous Business Analyst role with a strong record of data analysis.
- Any experience of working on data led projects would be highly advantageous.
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Superior communication skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 208927
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.