Our client is One of the big4 banks in Australia and they are currently looking for Senior Ab Initio Engineers with strong previous experience in solution designing, engineering and implementing both batch and real time processing of Ab Initio components at scale, on Cloudera Hadoop platform or on a DWH platform.
To be considered for the role, you will be expected to have the following skills.
- Strong previous experience in solution designing, engineering and implementing both batch and real time processing of Ab Initio components at scale, on Cloudera Hadoop platform or on a DWH platform.
- Demonstrated expertise with building graphs from scratch using Ab Initio toolset, along with a substantial data engineering exposure to developing solutions using Scala, Python, ETL tools and Apache Spark API integration would be highly essential.
- A specialist in Ab Initio implementation, who is passionate about quality of delivery, and is obsessed with improving customer experience through their contribution to the wider engineering practice
- A proven ability to effectively communicate, educate and influence the business stakeholders, to solve challenging data problems, while working in collaboration with other cross-functional engineering and solution design teams will be highly essential.
- A positive desire to contribute towards leadership initiatives, along with a strong 'can- do' attitude in juggling between constantly changing priorities
To know more about this role, please APPLY now or call Geetha Menon on 02 8267 4606.