Our client a well-established Australian brand within the banking and finance sector currently has an opening for a Principle Wintel Technical Lead with exceptional knowledge around SQL DB configuration.
We are looking for a Principle Engineer with the following:
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, in a multi domain environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the SQL Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Installation and configuration of SQL server components SSDB, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Thorough experience with High Availability deployments
- Ability to develop automation code within CHEF / RUBY, PowerShell delivering end to end automation of SQL Server on Windows hosts.
- Experience using DevOps tools including Artifactory, Jira, Bamboo
- Demonstrable ability and knowledge in one or more of the cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting and consultative skills
- Applied understanding of technical concepts of enterprise architecture and contemporary IT strategies
- Demonstrable ability and knowledge in one or more of automation and orchestration products/platforms (like Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, AWS CloudFormation etc.)
- Development experience in one or more scripting languages (CHEF/Ruby, PowerShell, Bash/Shell, JSON, Python, etc.)
- Understanding of microservices architecture and supporting technology
- Relevant technical certifications in Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, SQL Server
For further information on this role, please send in our CV so we can arrange a call back to discuss your experience if relevant to the job above and quote reference # 203666