- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- North Sydney
- Windows/VMWare focus - MS Azure & O365
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Windows Systems Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 years of general IT experience
- Experience with VMWare ESXi Host Deployment and configuration
- VMWare VCentre Management of Hosts
- Understand of Scripting Powershell\Batch
- Experience in data migrations - Process and use of tools like Robocopy
- Experience with CIFS/SMB file migrations
- Data migrations between servers, security permissions and provision of data access
- Experience with providing post cutover (Go-Live) support with end users
- Desirable = Knowledge of standard networking practices - BGP routing, QoS, DHCP.
- Desirable = Knowledge & experience with Nasuni Cloud Storage Platform & Azure platforms.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills as you will be liaising with the business
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button