Our Government Client is seeking a skilled Windows Server Technician to provide server support for Microsoft Windows server infrastructure, in a large enterprise environment which includes a range of Microsoft server applications in both internal and DMZ domains.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months, will be located at our Client's North Canberra offices and is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- High-level technical support for the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server and related infrastructure (DNS, WINS, DHCP, WSUS, NTFS)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016
- Microsoft Exchange and 0365
- Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL Server, PowerShell, Azure
- Certification in the areas of Windows Server Operating Systems, SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, SCOM or SCCM highly desired
- Competent understanding of ITIL frameworks would be highly desired
- Programming Experience with Python, .NET, Node.js highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197432
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.