About the role
- The candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of hybrid cloud and on-premises platforms related to Cyber Security Capability.
- The Senior Windows Engineer will coordinate team activities, provide technical assurance services for project and operations engineering teams, be responsible for the development of design and build documentation and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience in delivering a range of Microsoft's products and integration with other COTS products
- Understanding and experience in the application of Systems Engineering or similar methodologies for complex ICT system development
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing on-premises and 'as a service' capabilities with experience across a broad range of ICT systems and environments
- An understanding of virtualisation technologies such as VMWare; Hyper-V or equivalent hybrid cloud solutions
- Ability to provide engineering guidance and leadership within one or more technology domains
- Experience in the design and implementation of best practice solutions in alignment with the whole of government cyber security overlay and compliance with the Essential 8
- High-level communications and documentation skills
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies and scrum
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 207027.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.