- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- Sydney CBD
- Windows Focus
Our client is a well-known Service Provider who are located on the outskirts of Sydney CBD (Alexandria). They are currently seeking a Senior Wintel Systems Engineer to join their growing delivery team.
They are looking for a candidate who can start immediately.
The ideal candidate is an experienced broad skilled Systems Engineer, very strong Wintel skills, Virtualisation (VMware), and some Networking experience. Ideally you would've undertaken multiple projects from end to end (design to implementation).
About the role:
Technical implementation & maintenance of new & existing customers systems
Managing the day to day ICT environment of your assigned customer base including but not limited to:
- Server, network, voice and storage capacity management
- Risk, change and event management
- Perform the role of client technical SME during any priority incident within your technical domain
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a Wintel Systems Engineer
- Strong skills in MS Wintel products (MS Exchange, Office 365, Windows Server)
- Experience conducting infrastructure migrations (e.g. Office 365 upgrades; Network implementation)
- Solid and practical experience in MS Active Directory
- Networking (Cisco, HP), switching, routing and firewalls
- Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper V)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button