Senior Web Developer- AngularJS, CSS
Location : Sydney CBD
End Date: 12 months from start date
Due date: COB 2nd of November 2017
Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Background and Scope
IT Applications Development, creates and supports enterprise business critical applications. The applications development division (around 100 developers) uses Scrum as the development methodology for all bespoke software development.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 3+ years of demonstrable web development experience using AngularJS
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Serenity, Bower, Gulp, Webpack, Jasmine
- Experience working with other contemporary JS frameworks, libraries and components such as Node, TypeScript, React and Ember.
- Experience working with accessible websites
- Experience with CSS, SASS, UI/UX
- 2+ years' experience working on Agile projects, preferably using Scrum
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development.
- Extensive experience and ability to work in an Agile team to deliver high-quality web applications in a responsive manner
- The ability to write technical design documents.
- This is a collaborative team environment but candidates are expected to take ownership and work autonomously as required.
- Experienced with test driven development and behaviour driven development.
- Ability to adhere to programming and methodology standards.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, especially when working collaboratively in an Agile team with BA's and testers to agree on User stories, acceptance criteria and automated tests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within an Agile project team to design, build and implement web-based solutions Development of high quality, robust software solutions that meet business and customer expectations
- Assist in design and implementation of development environment and tools (eg Continuous delivery pipeline)
- Assist in tool and framework selection
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post implementation support.