This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you:
- will have proven experience in developing web applications using .NET technologies
- will have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project
- should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders
- are expected to perform a coaching role and share their knowledge and experience
- must have good communication and time management skills.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Highly developed technical skills in Angular and/or React specifically in developing user interface designs
- Experience in integrating with other technologies, such as CRM.
- Good understanding of CI CD pipeline technologies
- Microsoft Azure (desirable)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205467
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.