About the Company:
The Innovation Hub of a large Consultancy who work with a range of industries and clients to provide rapid technology development to help their clients who sit across a wide array of industries to embrace new technologies and ways of working. Working with clients to explore new ideas, build and produce rapid prototypes and software delivering new technology to drive business value.
About the role:
Work as part of a team of Specialists who are creative, passionate, innovative, and experimental. Visual design is the heartbeat of their design practice, you will be working collaboratively with Product Design Leads, UXers and Engineering teams to absorb the project's needs, create concepts, and evolve the client's brand in new and engaging ways.
* Manage the delivery of visual design artifacts working closely with our Designers, Developers and Engineers on the project
* When required lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
* Be able to translate your design vision into clear and well-articulated requirements for our Developers to bring to life
* Present creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale to the team.
* Support the Creative Lead to help scope and shape proposals and programs of work
* Understand brand strategy and the organizational dynamics of assigned brands
* Translate, or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
* Support the role of the Creative Lead in client relationships, as appropriate and assigned
Skills and experience:
* 5+ years of conceptual, prototyping and production design knowledge including cross platform design - Mobile, Web, X Platform, VR, AR, or 3D design
* 3+ years' experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision or Figma
* Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
* Knowledge and experience with applying user centred design processes
* Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 212803.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.