Our client, a large Managed Services organisation are looking for Senior Systems Engineer with comprehensive experience in designing and building Virtualisation Server Infrastructures. It is essential you have experience with VMWare and Azure.
Your responsibilities will be to implement project tasks such as migration, decommission, server builds and server configuration.
- 5-7 years working in a server virtualisation implementation role
- Will have been responsible for major installations, proposals or projects, and will have successfully completed major tasks with a significant degree of assigned responsibility.
- Documentation of Proposals and Design. This is a substantial requirement as they will be used for Production Support.
- Experience with technologies including VSphere 4, XEN, Hyper-V, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Clustering
- Experience and certification on Microsoft Azure
- Experience in building and decommissioning Windows Server, VMware on premise and in cloud.
- Certification on VMware
- Understanding of WAN/LAN networking.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply quoting ref #185911