Our client is a large government run department. They are currently looking for a Senior Experience Designer for initially 6 Months. Your primary responsibility is to use human-centred design skills to empathise with their practitioners in order to translate complex business and technical requirement into a customer friendly, easy to use services that will delight and deliver a positive experience.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Reviewing their staff interface screens and functionality on the Salesforce Lightning platform with a view to optimising for staff needs and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Conduct user research/testing sessions to identify usability challenges and test improvements.
- Define and document UX principles which are to be applied consistently, broadly and over time to ensure consistent UX across user groups and functionality within their Practitioner Self-Service Portal.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Experience designing for business enterprise-level digital projects.
- Demonstrated ability to design best practice intuitive digital experiences, with expertise in user-centred design processes.
- Demonstrated use of design methods including high-level customer journey maps for defined personas, prototyping, and visual communication tools to explore the possibilities and their viability
- Ability to run design and test/validation workshops and with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work closely with other disciplines and roles as part of an agile, cross-functional team and manage feedback, iterations, and approvals for creations.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #214065